Heavy Duty Shelving
Steel Reinforced Heavy Duty Shelving, Made in the USA
Heavy duty shelving from DC Graves is a reinforced steel shelving system designed for the storage of heavy fixtures used in warehousing, manufacturing, and other industries. With capacities up to 4,000 pounds per shelf our heavy duty steel shelving can store almost any item in your inventory. Choose between nine different shelf sizes and three heights. These industrial storage shelving units are modular in design, shelves can be added or removed as conditions change, please keep in mind that there should never be more than 13,000 pounds of material on a single unit at any time. Each shelf will have front to back supports running along the depth of the shelf that provides necessary support to provide the heavy duty capacity. All units ship knocked down on a skid for freight savings, assembly is required upon receipt. The combination of 16-gauge steel shelves with a 14-gauge support framework makes it perfect for storing dies, motors, jigs, fixtures and other heavy materials. Heavy duty, one piece, smooth steel shelves, with waterfall lips front and back makes loading/unloading of materials easier when compared to wood or wire shelving. No side or back bracing required, shelves accessible from all sides.
- All heavy duty shelves are kept in stock, 3-5 days to ship from Tennessee.
- See table below for shelf capacities, each unit may not exceed 13,000-lbs.
- Units standard with 4 or 5 shelves, extra shelves can be added.
- Smooth one piece steel shelves with waterfall lip front and back.
- Shelves accessible from all sides.
- All pre-configured units are kept in stock in gray color.
- Units ship knocked down, easily assembled when received.
- These heavy duty steel shelves can adjust vertically on 1-1/2" centers.
- Each heavy duty shelf, depending on size, will have 1 to 3 front to back supports.
- Units come in 3 heights, 72", 84" or 96" tall.
All units shaded in light red are available to ship from manufacturing plant in Tennessee or available for shipment or local pick-up in Woburn, Massachusetts.
(*) All 96" wide shelving units utilize thicker support brackets and shelf spacing will be different from other sizes, please click on each model for more info