Series 1000 Set-Up Rolling Safety Ladders
- 450-lbs capacity, 59° climbing angle
- Ladders 1-4 steps are available with or without handrails, ladders 5-11 steps have 30" high handrails as standard, 42" high CAL-OSHA handrails available for ladders in use in California
- Ladders 1-4 steps have spring loaded casters, 5-11 steps utilize the lock-step mechanism underneath the first step
- Steps are 7" deep, top step is 10" deep as standard, optional 20" & 30" deep top steps available
- All rolling safety ladders are made to order, please order carefully, as they are NON-RETURNABLE
- Ladders comply with OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7
- All tube members are large 1" O.D. smooth steel tubing.
- Standard color is gray powder coat finish, 11 other colors available
- Every set-up steel ladder will ship in 7-10 working days after receipt of order, from one of 4 distribution points Michigan, California, Texas, and Georgia
- Rolling safety ladders ship fully assembled, no on-site assembly required
- Every set-up steel ladder is proudly Made in the USA
A1 Tread - Standard, expanded metal tread, durable and self cleaning.
A6 Tread - Perforated tread, outperforms in terms of slip resistance.
A3 Tread - Heavy duty serrated grating tread, most rugged self cleaning step
A2 Tread - Solid metal step with non-slip ribbed rubber tread,designed for use in offices
Click On Underlined Links Below for Pricing & Specifications
Extra Wide Ladders
Series 1000 Ladder Color Options